Hi Richard,

    First of all, thanks for replying. I'll test the swap partition
with the command you sent. But how do I test the memory? Is there any
way to do it? I think I configured CMOS to do a memory check during
start up.

    Also, I'm using -march=i686 -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer, since I
don't know if a higher value is compatible with my AMD Sempron.