On 20/02/12 06:38, Pandu Poluan wrote:
Just re-emerge the older version e.g. emerge =...gcc-4.4.5 (... is the
category). Then use eselect gcc or gcc-config to select the active gcc
version.

It's better to emerge it by using its slot:

  emerge gcc:4.4

so you can get updates normally for that slot.

CMIIW

Rgds,

On Feb 20, 2012 11:24 AM, <meino.cra...@gmx.de