On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 03:32:16AM +0100, Penguin Lover Alex Schuster squawked:
> Now I'd also like to use Midori, as a lightweight browser for using
> Google+. The reason is that when I open Google+ in Firefox, I am
> also logged in at Google when I using other tabs with Youtube or other
> Google sites. If there's a way around this, I'd be happy to know about
> it. But so I just thought, why not use Midori for Google+ only. But it
> doesn't do Flash.

I think, if you go to your account settings in Google, you can tick a
box that allows you to sign in to multiple Google accounts on the same
computer at the same time.

Perhaps that will prevent auto sign-in across tabs.
Perhaps that will mean you have to create a dummy account for youtube
and other google services.

(Some how it brings to mind the guy who wanted the frequent shopper
benefits but did not want to be tracked, so he shared his frequent
shopper card's barcode on the internet and several hundred like-minded
individuals started using that same barcode.)

         et vice versa   ~~~  I. Newton