Hi,

If eyeverone has an experience with that.

I can boot in EFI Mode and install some other Linux distros on my
Hp8440p . And I will do the same for Gentoo, but until today I cannot do
that, or exactly only in legacy-boot. And this is perturbing my GPT
Partition Table...

I guess  that actually it should not be a big problem. I tried with the
IA64 and the hp-efi-bios sees the elilo.efi , but it cannot  boot this
kernel.. normal..

But with the amd64, i should be able to see the elilo.efi.  The dvd or
mimnimalcd install  cannot  boot the gentoo.efimg  Image. Or  am I
false ?

What  is missing in the DVD-Live or Minimal CD Install to boot correctly
in EFI Mode ?

The path /boot/efi/ is missing ... like one of the working other
distro...

Thank you very much..

Claude