Hi,

my question might seem silly, but I have reason for it:
I have heard there is way to auto-reboot linux after kernel
panic using "kernel.panic=<time>" in /etc/sysctl.conf.

This might come handy as my server is far from me and I do
not have any remote console. But I would like to test it
and see if it works (first on my desktop).

So my question is: Can I somehow deliberately trigger
"kernel panic" (or "kernel oops")?

Jarry