Yes Flash 5 and I believe that even MX works anything before they started adding activation. Though I believe this is not without its flaws (i.e. I have heard the color chooser crashes the program) in either case it definately works. I ran DW MX under Wine for the longest time without any major issues.

-Mike

On 8/23/05, Ian K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Michael Crute wrote:

> Nobody has yet to get any of Studio MX 2004 working under Wine. The
> issue (so I have been told) is the activation system doesn't play real
> nice with Wine. Perhaps if you are skilled in the black art of
> cracking you could hack out the activation routines and make it work?
> (Note: for personal use only please, I don't advocate software piracy)

Ah. Well no, I dont like illegal software. Um, I have Flash 5, does that
work under Wine?
Thanks!
Ian

--