Yeah *blush* in a moments stupidity it would seem that I had compiled
it into the kernel. As for suspecting it was udev well that was a wild
guess as well as seeing the dev part and the errors occuring after it
was started hehe. Anyway I have recompiled the kernel with it removed
and its all sorted now.

Anyway not my proudest moment.

Thanks
Alvin

--
"When you play a Microsoft CD backwards you can hear demonic Voices...
that's nothing - when you play it forward it installs Windows"