On 20/04/12 00:47, Neil Bothwick wrote:
On Thu, 19 Apr 2012 22:57:45 +0300, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:

Good thing I don't have pambase installed :-P

This is a recent build, so I thought I'd come out of the stone age and
try using pam. That cave looks rather inviting right now...

When I initially installed Gentoo, PAM was also installed. I only removed it later because I just couldn't understand why I need it in the first place. I realized that I don't have *any* use for it whatsoever, so in the true spirit of Gentoo, I disabled that USE flag and did a world update. I don't feel like living in the cave. I feel like I got rid of something I had no use for to begin with.