On Sun 08 Jul 2012 07:27:23 PM IST, Michael Mol wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 12:33 AM, Nilesh Govindrajan
> <cont...@nileshgr.com> wrote:
>> For some strange reason, dropbox asks me to setup my account again
>> after reboot, this doesn't happen on logout-login.
>> I'm using gnome3 and emerged nautilus-dropbox, dropbox & dropbox-cli.
>>
>> This didn't used to happen when I was using dropbox under ~/.dropbox-dist.
>>
>> Anybody facing this issue?
>
> I'm not...but I'm also not running GNOME on this machine, or using
> dropbox-cli here.
>
> In my case, I'm using net-misc/dropbox 1.2.48-r1 on x11-wm/awesome

There's some DAFUQ happening. I switched to dropbox's install method
w/o removing portage installed daemon, version is newer than portage,
so that confirms and it still got reset on reboot. Does this by any
chance related to me mounting /tmp & /var/tmp as tmpfs?

--
Nilesh Govindrajan
http://nileshgr.com