Fernando Antunes wrote:
> Hi. I've been receiving a linpng warnong on my console saying that
> something like "Application build with libpng.1.2.8 running with
> libpng.1.5.4."
>
> Somebody knows how to identify which application is that ?

Have you ran revdep-rebuild recently?  That should pick up what package
it is and emerge it again using the newer libpng.

If not, you could try equery d libpng.1.2.8 which I'm not sure will work
but worth a try.

I'm sure someone else will come along with other ideas too.  As usual,
there could be more than one way to fix this.

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!