On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:09 AM, Bruce Hill
<da...@happypenguincomputers.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Nov 2012 20:17:50 -0600 Canek Peláez Valdés <can...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> >
>> > Oh, really? Didn't get the memo. I suppose all my machines (laptops,
>> > desktops, servers and media center) running with Gentoo+systemd (and
>> > what is more, *without* OpenRC) are a fidget of my imagination.
>
> fidget is what little boys do when they get caught doing something they know
> they should not have done in the first place; such as using profanity on a
> public list...

Cute. Just to be clear; it's *you* who believe that  "using profanity
on a public list" is "something [...] they should not have done". I
don't belive that; I believe everyone has the right to express my
whichever means (words included) they want.

> You want the word figment, which means:
> n - a fantastic notion, invention, or fabrication: a figment of the
> imagination

Thanks for the correction; it was really late last night, and I didn't
notice it.

Regards.
--
Canek Peláez Valdés