Hi List,

I am having a few issues with the below setup, the wireless lan
connection intermittently drops and reconnects every couple seconds.
This only happens while using wireless, and only with the setup below.

I am running the latest wpa_supplicant drivers and the latest ipw2200
driver.

My Setup is as follows, Fujitsu - Siemens Amilo 7400 Laptop, Intel
2200BG wireless network card running the ipw2200 driver installed from
portage, wpa_supplicant driver running WPA-PSK TKIP. There is nothing
else out of the ordinary.

Also every so often while copying 50Meg + files over an NFS link the
entire system freezes, no mouse, no keyboard, nothing works except a
full hard power cycle.

Please let me know if i can provide any config / log or debug files.

Thanks for the assistance.

Greg