Hi Holly,

Thanks for the prompt response...

On 8/29/05, Holly Bostick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, first of all, you should know it can work:
>
> eix totem
> * media-video/totem
>      Available versions:  1.0.2-r1 1.0.4
>      Installed:           1.0.4
>      Homepage:            http://gnome.org/projects/totem/

OK... well then, I'm doing something wrong...

> Second of all, you have not provided enough of the error to hazard a
> guess as to where the compile failed.
>
> Usually some 20 or so lines before the [make] error is sufficient.
>

> > I've tried Google, and the forums, and the best I could find is this:
> >
> > http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-374573-highlight-totem1+0+4.html
> >

> Have you tried b.g.o (bugs.gentoo.org)?

Searched and found nothing that looks like what I'm getting... unless
I'm screwing up my search terms...

> Was the error posted in the forums the same as yours?

The error posted looks very similar... the posted error fails at the
same point mine fails at... so I'm having a round guess that what ails
me if ailing the guy who made the post...

> Well, that's one possible solution eliminated, at least. But what are
> your current CFLAGS, and what arch are you running on?

x86 - Pentium4 with SMP

Thanks for your look in on this...

...Ric
--
Ric de France
Ph: +61412945554 (international) or 0412945554 (Australia)