Since I updated KDE to 4.9.3 my Kmail 1.13.7 no longer recognises the Sent &
Draft subfolders I have set up, to save sent/draft messages from different
email accounts (both POP & IMAP).  All sent messages regardless of the account
I send them from, end up in the defaul Kmail top level "sent-mail" folder.

Changing the settings in 'Settings/Configure Kmail/Identities/Advanced/Sent-
mail folder/' or '/Drafts folder' is not saved no matter what I do.

Looking in kmailrc the paths seem correct, but are not recognised by the
application when sending messages.

Has anyone come across this?
--
Regards,