On 20/12/12 06:26, Dustin C. Hatch wrote:
On 12/19/2012 22:15, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
I want to remove the "connman" module from ENLIGHTENMENT_MODULES.  I've
put this in my make.conf:

    ENLIGHTENMENT_MODULES = "-connman"

But it doesn't work; emerge complains:

   Invalid '-' operator in non-incremental variable
'ENLIGHTENMENT_MODULES': '-connman'

So how does this work?

"Non-incremental variable" means it will reset whenever you assign to
it. Thus, all you need to do is specify only what modules you want;
anything not specified will be excluded.

I want to have the defaults for it, except "connman". The defaults are provided by the ebuild (and they can change from version to version; I can't keep track of that.)