On 12/28/12 11:21, Mark Knecht wrote:
On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 10:54 AM, Joseph <syscon...@gmail.com> wrote:
Where is "module-init-tools-3.16-r2"?
My system wants to upgrade it and it is mark stable but I can not download
it at all.

I know "kmod" is going to replace it eventually but it is not mark stable
yet.

--
Joseph

I have module-init-tools-3.16-r2 here. Consider changing your
GENTOO_MIRRORS setting if you think the ones you are using are too
slow, or just wait an hour and try again.

GENTOO_MIRRORS="http://gentoo.llarian.net/
http://gentoo.mirrors.hoobly.com/
http://ftp.ucsb.edu/pub/mirrors/linux/gentoo/
http://gentoo.mirrors.easynews.com/linux/gentoo/";

HTH,
Mark

Thaks Mark, yes your mirrors worked. It makes me wonder what is wrong with my
mirrors (they all failed) :-/

GENTOO_MIRRORS="ftp://linux.rz.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/gentoo-mirror/ ftp://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/gentoo/ http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/gentoo/ http://mirror.mdfnet.se/mirror/gentoo";

--
Joseph