I have been using Quanta to develop a small website.  Apart from a
tendency to die with 'sigsegv' crashes at regular intervals, the program
seems to work quite well (the recovery function always manages to
recover almost all my work after a crash).

I would like to import the project into cervisia, so that I can maintain
it via cvs and perform some kind of version control on the website, but
I don't know how to set this up.

Opening the project from Quanta and clicking on the cvs icon simply
returns the error

"This is not a CVS folder"

I get a similar error when I try to open any folder from within
konqueror.   From konqueror, I can then go through a cycle of creating a
project via cervisia, but next time I try to open that project from
within konqueror, I get the same "This is not a CVS folder" error - back
to square one :-/

It seems that the first hurdle I need to get over is "How do you create
a CVS folder?"

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks

Jeff