Am Dienstag, 12. Februar 2013, 10:07:42 schrieb Nilesh Govindrajan:
> Hi,
>
> I'm searching for a mobo which is fully compatible with Linux and
> supports AMD FX 8350.
> Preferably, I'm looking for one with onboard GFX, since I don't have
> any need for a big GFX for now.
>
> Any pointers?

Hi Nilesh...

i just recently upgraded to an AMD8350-Bundle with the Gigabyte 78LMT-
USB3 Mainboard... There were 16GB of RAM included in the bundle, not the
highend-type, but as i simply wanted to have enough ressources to develop
and do other things in backgroud, that one perfectly meets my requirements.

There is some AMD-Chipset onboard, but as i had an older NVidia Card, im
using this currently, without any problems.

I really don't think there should ba any issues with mainboards that are
"incompatible" to linux... USB3 works, SATA works, ... What else should work?

regards,

Jens

--
jens reinemuth