On Wed, 30 Jan 2013, Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
GNOME 3.6 is not masked in Gentoo, just keyworded.

Apologies for the slight thread hijack, but I've been curious if anyone
knows the current state of Gnome 3 in Gentoo? I'm currently on Gnome 2,
and I'm one of those weirdos who kind of likes Gnome 3 (it's not without
its faults). I also prefer to stick with stable when I can, but I've
been curious on how things are going with stabilization of Gnome 3. It's
kind of difficult to find information about this using Google, so I
thought I'd ask if any of you knew. Thanks!