Hi, Alecks.

You wrote:

> I believe there is a way to setup persistent storage. I've never done
> it personally, but I think tools such as unetbootin or Pendrivelinux[1]
> offer it. It wont work on your standard CD, of course.

Yes, there seem to be a number of programs that will create a bootable USB
flash drive from a linux distro ISO, and also from some of the rescue disk
ISOs. Some of these utlities create "persistence", but I'm not sure what that
means: just save data somewhere on the flash drive, or actually integrate new
data into the linux op sys?

I'm going to give them a try. Ditto for the multiboot live USB creators. We'll
see what "persistence" means for them.

It was a good idea.

Cheers!

Mike