Hello,

After a recent update (a few months) the init script "netmount" does not
work as expected and as it once did. There are some nfs mounts available in
a remote server, they are correctly set up in /etc/fstab (I know that
because later after boot, I am able to mount those nfs mounts just by
typing as root "mount [nfsmount]").

I have already added rpc.statd to the default runlevel.

Any hints?

Thanks
Francisco
--
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you
and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have