On 8/31/05, John J. Foster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks - I'll do this when I get home tonight. But a question remains.
Why didn't it work even if not the proper way of doing it? Why did a restart
of the /etc/init.d/local script work properly?

I really couldn't say why it didn't work unless perhaps local is run as an unprivileged user. I am pretty sure that's not the case so I'm not sure.

-Mike

--
Michael E. Crute

Linux, because reboots are for installing hardware.
"In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"