On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 03:33:17 +0200
Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerar...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> But somebody had to blow it up. And even more people jumped on it.
> Boohoo.

> So the next time you start insulting people, base your findings on
> more than a blog written by those guys who have an economical
> interest to blow the whole mess out of proportion.

> Of course, those responsible - all those guys with unpatched boxes
> whose little zombies took part in this attack, need a good kicking.
> But that is no excuse for spamming mailing lists with something the
> media already abused to no end.

Yeah because it is all their fault. You know the cleaner down the road
and not Microsoft (linux is beginning to follow a similar road awayfrom
it's secure fs based and modular approach with polkit), Adobe or the
IETF who though warned turned 3gbit/s into 300gbit/s.

Hmmm, imagine a worm red now and with ntp so prevalent too.

Blown out of proportion, really?, maybe this particular instance? I can
understand the list spam argument though.