I have been having several issues with libraries on my system and have been
attempting to use revdep-rebuild to resolve them but have been having some
issues.
I have been able to resolve many issues by re-emerging mesa and manualy
listing the packages RR wants to emerge but i have now just Folks left
failing to emerge.

Build log of folks:
http://bpaste.net/show/89761/
Revdep-Rebuild output:
http://bpaste.net/show/u6V9VDtiY8Bh6DVjQj3g/
make.conf:
http://bpaste.net/show/89762/

I have also rebuilt telepathy-glib debus-glib and gio with no change in
folks. gee does not appear to be a package.

Few hunches for the issues makeopts was set to -j333 or some large
number(supprised it worked as long as it did) let the system go stale to
long and tried to update. (maybe 3 months ish)

Thanks for any help you can give me in getting folks happy again.
-Andy