On 04/17/13 22:42, J. Roeleveld wrote:
I'm running Python:    2.7

And these files were updated:

  Adding to list: app-office/openoffice-bin:0
  Adding to list: app-office/openoffice-bin:0
  Adding to list: dev-java/java-config:2
  Adding to list: dev-libs/boost:0
  Adding to list: dev-libs/libgamin:0
  Adding to list: dev-python/dbus-python:0
  Adding to list: dev-python/numpy:0
  Adding to list: dev-python/pycairo:0
  Adding to list: dev-python/setuptools:0
  Adding to list: dev-vcs/subversion:0
  Adding to list: media-libs/lcms:0
  Adding to list: sys-apps/file:0
  Adding to list: sys-libs/cracklib:0

This helps, one of these packages must change something that evince
depends on.

Now, for the other 2 questions:
1) Did you try recreating the PDF-printer in the cups config?
2) Can you print to PDF using a different program?

--
Joost Roeleveld

Yes, I can print from Firefox to pdf file OK. I check most of those files and they don't have any dependency on meld or evince.
I've tried to mask: dev-python/pycairo media-libs/lcms but there are on
previous version in the portage.

--
Joseph