Hi,

I can give you my minimal gentoo vm(s). It's a stable gentoo minimal system
with following aditional software installed (copied from world file):
app-editors/nano
app-misc/screen
app-portage/gentoolkit
dev-util/lafilefixer
net-fs/nfs-utils
net-misc/dhcpcd
net-misc/ntp
sys-apps/portage
sys-boot/grub-static
sys-devel/libtool
sys-kernel/gentoo-sources
sys-power/acpid

The vm has a 50gb harddisk, but the compressed file (qcow2) has ~3gb
(/usr/portage/* stuff deletetd)
The system is pretty much up-to-date and i have both 32bit and 64bit versions.

However, you need the virtio drivers on the host, because i'm using those
drivers for the harddisk and network.

Uploading it somewhere shouldn't be a problem but it will take quite some time
since my upload speed is really slow ;)

mike