2013/6/19 Helmut Jarausch <jarau...@igpm.rwth-aachen.de>:
> On 06/19/2013 02:59:15 AM, Tamer Higazi wrote:
>>
>> Hi people!
>> I am trying to build pycrypto, by it fails to merge.
>>

>> Always I get "ACCESS VIOLATION". I didn't make the merge as user (with
>> sudo), I am doing it as root from a shell.
>>
>> Not even a shell opened in gnome. Just in a plain terminal session.
>>
>> If anybody of you could tell me where the error might be, I would kindly
>> thank you.
>>

>> Tamer
>>
>> The complete build error is here:
>>
>> http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=wJsrm2ZH
>

> In there, there is the message
>
> Permission denied:
> '/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/test-easy-install-666.write-test'
>
> I don't have this file here. Could you please check if you have this file,
> check it permissions
> and delete it in case you have it.
>
> Helmut

I don't think the file exists, also why should he delete it? It is
setuptools/pycrypto which tries to write files outside the sandbox
which is not allowed.

Tamer you can try if pycrypto installs fine with setuptools 0.7.3. If
yes you should open a bug about the pycrypto-2​.6-r2 sandbox issue
with setuptools 0.6.30-r1

--
Regards
Daniel