Excerpt from Stroller:

> My experience has been the opposite, that even the cheapest USB network
> adaptors have worked.

> Maybe I've just been lucky and this is not the norm, but from what I've seen
> "USB network adapters don't work with Linux" is the sort of thing that might
> have been true 10 years ago.

Are you talking about an adapter that plugs into a USB port at one end and has
an Ethernet port at the other end?

Or are you talking about a cable or DSL router with a USB connection?

I have a cable modem and router, the router can connect by either Ethernet or
USB; I always used the Ethernet and never used the USB.

But I had a DSL modem/router before the switch to cable, had both USB and
Ethernet connectors.  I failed to get the USB network connection to work,
though the Ethernet worked OK.

Tom