Hey list

I've been reading up on how to receive mails from cron (in my case
vixie-cron). I found stuff (including in this list's archives) about
setting up sendmail (using m4, bleh) or postfix.

ATM I use msmtp in connection with mutt to send mail to external mail
providers. I “just” want cron mails delivered into a local maildir/mbox
so it appears in mutt. Do I really have to run an SMTP server for that?
Or is there some minimal tool that can be run by cron directly and which
just puts the mail into the local destination?

Cheers.
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
Please do not share anything from, with or about me with any Facebook service.

“Ask us no questions and we’ll tell you no lies.” – Fred Weasley