On 19.07.2013 02:53, Randy Barlow wrote:
> Randy Barlow wrote:
>> I'll add in that this seems to be happening to all three of my x86_64
>> hosts. It does not appear to happen on my x86 host.
>
> I rebooted one of the hosts that was experiencing this issue, and it did
> not return afterwards. This surprises me, as restarting the service did
> not solve the problem. I don't really know what was the cause, but it
> does appear to have gone away. I know that I have not rebooted since I
> upgraded to that particular version, so perhaps there is something odd
> that requires more than just a restart of syslog-ng.

Question: Is this a "physical" host or is it a virtual host running
under qemu?
Reason for my question ist that recently the CPU-Id presented from quemu
in the guest has changed and if you have CFLAGS="-march=native" then
some newly compiles SW could fail. One way to solve this is to change
the CFLAGS to "-mtune=native" and recompile the affected SW (or world).

--
Dan Johansson, <http://www.dmj.nu>
This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons!