On 12/09/13 at 09:21am, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
> ps: anyone using mosh already? Experiences? opinions?

I've been using mosh for almost a month now for my remote servers and
when I'm away, for my workstation. I like the local echo and the
persistent session over dodgy network connections. I can restart my
router without worrying about re connecting via ssh. The responsiveness
on high latency servers is also a big + for me.

Set-up is also fairly straightforward just need to get the locale getup
right. Mis-configured locale was the only issue I've ran into so far.

--

- Yohan Pereira

The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference
between a mermaid and a seal.
                -- Mark Twain