On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 03:32:22PM +0100, Peter Humphrey wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I used to use Kompozer (part of the Mozilla suite) but time has passed and
> now
> the libraries it needs are no longer in portage. That's using the binary.
> Attempting to build it from source according to these instructions [1] fails
> too because the script can't find some other libraries. The project seems to
> be
> dead, or at least moribund, and hasn't been updated since version 0.8b3 which
> relied on gcc 4.2.
>
> Has anyone managed to get it to compile?
>
> Or maybe there's another WYSIWIG HTML editor?

Is it not part of the Mozilla suite anymore? Try seamonkey or
seamonkey-bin, which is the current incarnation of the suite.
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
Please do not share anything from, with or about me with any Facebook service.

The whale is the smallest mammal on Earth, if it just weren’t so big.