On Fri, Dec 06, 2013 at 03:28:22PM +0100, Elias Diem wrote

> Is anybody else here using uzbl and can help me with the
> problem?
>
> *  www-client/uzbl
>       Latest version available: 2011.04.12
>       Latest version installed: 2011.04.12
>
> I run amd64.

Hi;

  I run the git version of uzbl-tabbed.  Once the debugged uzbl-9999
ebuild (not the Aug 20, 2012 version) ends up in portage, I may switch
to that.  The git version allows different config files for individual
uzbl-tabbed windows.  This is not available in the 2011.04.02 version.
Believe me, you will want uzbl-tabbed, not uzbl-browser.