2013/12/23 Jeremi Piotrowski <jeremi.piotrow...@gmail.com>

> > Does anybody know how one can start > this extremely humble program
>
> Use equery f simpleagenda to find files installed by this package (equery
> is part of the gentoolkit package).

Thank you for the help. (Or you and Neil Bothwick, to be precise and
thankful. :-)

I found out that to start simpleagenda, I should type SimpleAgenda instead
of just simpleagenda

However, after this command, it shows only a one very small frame with a
digit 9 inside it and prints
the following error message:

$ SimpleAgenda
2013-12-23 18:01:11.694 SimpleAgenda[3800] Exception occured while loading
model: expected array

count 12 and got 201479017
2013-12-23 18:01:11.695 SimpleAgenda[3800] Failed to load Gorm
2013-12-23 18:01:11.696 SimpleAgenda[3800] Cannot load the main model file
'Agenda.gorm'

Does anybody use this humorous application and can explain what number 9 in
the frame
should mean at 6pm on December 23?

Of course, I do not expect anything from it any more but I am just curious.
:-)

Especially taking into account that, to emerge it, I had to recompile gcc
with objc use flag,
that took *a lot* of time. :-(

P.S. It seems to me that the application does not have any docs.

Does anybody have any ideas why it has been included in the main portage
tree?