On 01/04/2014 07:17 PM, 钱泽森 wrote:
> Hello everyone.
> Today I want to get some game to play, so I want to install supertux,a
> game similar to super mario.But when I issue the command,it turned out
> an error.
>
> senge@Senge-Laptop ~ % sudo emerge -va supertux

> Calculating dependencies... done!
>
> emerge: there are no ebuilds built with USE flags to satisfy
> "media-libs/sdl-mixer[mikmod,vorbis]".
> !!! One of the following packages is required to complete your request:
> - media-libs/sdl-mixer-1.2.12-r3::gentoo (Change USE: +mikmod, this
> change violates use flag constraints defined by
> media-libs/sdl-mixer-1.2.12-r3: 'midi? ( any-of ( timidity fluidsynth
> ) ) timidity? ( midi ) fluidsynth? ( midi ) mp3? ( any-of ( smpeg mad
> ) ) smpeg? ( mp3 ) mad? ( mp3 ) mod? ( any-of ( mikmod modplug ) )
> mikmod? ( mod ) modplug? ( mod )')
> (dependency required by "games-arcade/supertux-0.1.3" [ebuild])
> (dependency required by "supertux" [argument])
>
> I haven't sdl-mixer installed and I don't know what that is.
>
> senge@Senge-Laptop ~ % eix sdl-mixer
> * media-libs/sdl-mixer
> Available versions: 1.2.12-r1 1.2.12-r3 {flac fluidsynth mad midi
> mikmod mod modplug mp3 playtools smpeg static-libs timidity vorbis +wav}
> Homepage: http://www.libsdl.org/projects/SDL_mixer/
>
> I have googled little, but failed.Anybody know how to solve it?
I got the exact same error when I tried to install. I already have

media-libs/sdl-mixer-1.2.12-r3 USE="flac mad mp3 vorbis wav -fluidsynth
-midi -mikmod -mod -modplug -playtools -smpeg -static-libs -timidity"

I think what it is telling you is if you have mikmod as a user flag you
also have to have mod.

media-libs/sdl-mixer-1.2.12-r3 USE="flac mad mikmod* mod* mp3 vorbis wav
-fluidsynth -midi -modplug -playtools -smpeg -static-libs -timidity"

So you will just add
media-libs/sdl-mixer mikmod mod
to your package.use file.

--