Hi everybody...

as i own now my second Pi (the first one is my "mediaplayer" with OpenElec), i
thought i should use this one for more than just streaming...

Therefor i installed gentoo on it - as it simply has more possibilities than
raspian or others.

I have an older FritzCardUSB aroud her and want to use that one to run
capisuite directly on the Raspberry (i wrote some kind of messaging-server in
nodeJS...) to store calls and faxes... if this is impossible i would like to
use USBIP on the pi and use the FritzCard on my other gentoo Server... The Pi
sits right left to the o2-Box and the Server around 20 meters and 3 rooms
away...

I would like to know which drivers i would need to run the fritzcard? Becouse
fcusb is no longer in portage and enabling several isdn-kernel-modules did not
work.

has someone a similar setup or can help me with the problem?

thanks!

Jens
--
jens reinemuth
leonhard-eckel-siedlung 4

Don't thank me for the quotes.  Thank the people who made them.  I
mearly cut and past.
From: Faux_Pseudo