Oh, um er, right.  All that stuff is another distro.  I'm an equal opportunity newbie,
and its making me crazier than usual.

And I guess I got over-impressed with the opening screen, which says 2.0.
I don't have admin priviliges there, and never asked what the package version is.

I'll try your formula and see what happens.

++ kevin