On Thu, 16 Jan 2014 20:16:00 +0100
Silvio Siefke <siefke_lis...@web.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i have a Acer Aspire One D255 and has trouble with the Window
> Settings here special in xfburn.
>
> http://mail.xfce.org/pipermail/xfce/2014-January/032974.html
>
> A Answer there think it's because the xorg.conf is not correct, maybe
> is correct because i not use a xorg.conf. Now i has one touched with
> X -configure and save then. But what i not understand, why give me
> four screens? Which Screen is the correct for the display? Can me
> someone help with a advice? Maybe someone has the same model in use.
>
> http://pastebin.com/5xwLf942
>

> Thank you for help & Nice Day
> Silvio

Quite odd; often people suggest not to create the xorg.conf file due
the auto detection that happens working well, but sometime you indeed
need to adjust it; it's hard to tell which one is correct looking at
that, I think it needs some trial and error trying to trim the file
down in order to get an idea what is what.

--
With kind regards,

Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
Gentoo Developer

E-mail address  : tom...@gentoo.org
GPG Public Key  : 6D34E57D
GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2  ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D