I'm interested in aggregating tips, tricks, ebuild suggestions and config
file snippets and examples, related to going minimal on your system,
regardless if your system in resource constrained or not. The benefit
is not limited to resource constrained systems.

The idea is when a person ditches KDE (or other bloated environments?)
they can look at a single gentoo-specific document to get a list of
addtional ebuilds and config files to install resulting in but one possible
fast, cool, feature-rich minimal environment. with a mininmal of setup time
and effort.

If you are uncomfortable posting here, just drop me some private
email.

TIA,
James