On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 12:07 PM, Andrew Savchenko <birc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 11:22:23 -0600 Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
>> > Yet again, I respect ones right to use whatever one wants, but I ask
>> > to respect mine as well. That's why I propose a separate systemd
>> > profile for those willing to use it.
>>
>> Then write. Just be aware that to write a systemd profile, you need to
>> use systemd.
>
> Or to create a non-systemd profile :)

That's the best response I've read in, like, many years. That's
perfect; I'm 100% behind it. I even volunteer to help (with testing)
to anyone going for this.

You guys create a systemd-sucks-we-dont-want-it profile, and I promise
to give you guys a hand.

Make a profile that "frees" users from using systemd, and I think even
several Gentoo developers will get behind that.

Now we are talking; this has been my whole point the whole time.
Everybody that don't want to use systemd; help this idea, and if there
are enough of you, you'll pulled through.

Regards.
--
Canek Peláez Valdés
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México