On Fri, 21 Mar 2014 12:50:23 +0100
"J. Roeleveld" <jo...@antarean.org> wrote:

> Tom,
>
> Please reply to list. No need to include me in the recipient list.

Please filter duplicate mails. No need to tell each other this.

http://woozle.org/~neale/papers/reply-to-still-harmful.html

> Also, no need to reopen a closed mail

A thread can't be closed by its individuals; you can choose to not
reply, but that doesn't withhold the ability for others to reply.

> thread with replies that re-iterate already mentioned information.
> Canek said the same in his replies.

Yes, I saw that after sending this mail; for most replies I do I check
up on it in advance, in this case I missed and/or forgot. Sorry.

--
With kind regards,

Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
Gentoo Developer

E-mail address  : tom...@gentoo.org
GPG Public Key  : 6D34E57D
GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2  ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D