Hello everyone, I have met a problem recently after once update. My laptop
suspends automatically after booting up, and suspends on and on after
wakeup. I have checked up the log and there is no obvious errors. It works
well on Win7 and Ubuntu Live, and on Gentoo the CPU is about 60 ℃. It also
works well in single mode, but suspends quickly after I start
NetworkManager service. And I found that it echo "^@" before the first-time
suspend in the console.

I have tried some solutions such as pass "pcie_aspm=

*force" to kernel, disable gdm service, none works. Masking suspend.target
and systemd-suspend.service helps, but I want a better solution.*

*Could someone help me? And what info do I need to attach?*

*Simsilver*