Hi.  Well, I thought I was making progress with systemd, but my gnome
session kept saying "oh no something has gone wrong" and would not
work.  Also, after such a thing has happened, all my consoles would keep
using the last line to put every line and so I had to keep rebooting.
And when I would reboot systemd would not behave the same way, sometimes
it would hang at certain places, and sometimes it would go all the way
through, but things would not start properly -- maybe a concurrency
problem, but its hard to say what was going on.  What a mess, but I
guess I have a setup which systemd does not like, too much parallellism
and no way to get things to start in the order I want them -- or at
least none I could figure out!

I am open to suggestions here, and I have a log segment I can put
somewhere to illustrage the "oh no" problem, but I am getting tired of
the mess and if I can find something which works with orca I will do
that instead.

Any suggestions appreciated.

How do
you spend it?