On 27/05/2014 14:52, Time Lucky wrote:
> Hey,guys.
>
> Anyone can tell me how to switch Gallium 0.4  to intel driver?
> I dont know why it happened but now my computer is very slow when I use
> gnome 3.10.
>
> $ /usr/libexec/gnome-session-check-accelerated-helper -v
> libGL error: dlopen /usr/lib64/dri/i965_dri.so failed
> (/usr/lib64/dri/i965_dri.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
> file or directory)
> libGL error: unable to load driver: i965_dri.so
> libGL error: driver pointer missing
> libGL error: failed to load driver: i965
> gnome-session-is-accelerated: llvmpipe detected.
>
> Thank you.

What do you have in VIDEO_CARDS?
What use flags are set for xf86-video-intel?

As I understand it, the packages use those 2 magic settings and build
the right thing for you. If that all looks OK, what do you get from

equery files x11-drivers/xf86-video-intel

?

--
Alan McKinnon
alan.mckin...@gmail.com