Hi.  I would like to use my /etc/init.d/numlock script with systemd, but
systemctl start just says warning numlock is already starting.  I
thought that if a service  was not there it would use something in
/etc/init.d and create one, so what am I doing wrong?

Here is the script
----------cut here ----------
#!/sbin/runscript
# Copyright (c) 2007-2009 Roy Marples <r...@marples.name>
# Released under the 2-clause BSD license.

description="Turns numlock on for the consoles."

ttyn=${rc_tty_number:-${RC_TTY_NUMBER:-12}}

depend()
{
        need localmount
        keyword -openvz -prefix -vserver -lxc