Am 11.06.2014 13:01, schrieb thegeezer:

> yeah this is very very odd.
> firstly there should not be such discrepancy between hdparm -t and dd if=
> secondly you would imagine that the first dd would be cached and so
> would be faster the second time round
> please check for the turbo boost disable, i'll have a closer look at the
> cgroups

no turbo boost found.

only a powermanagement menu ... I disabled it again.

It was disabled per default, other options are "efficient" and "custom"
... so I understand it as "performant" when it is disabled.

"custom" brings several options then, I had tried the performant options
already without success.

Right now I get around 18-20 MB/s for the /dev/null test.