I'm sick of building webkit-gtk.  My oldest machine (a dual-core AMD64) has been
building webkit for 6 hours and still going :(

Can anyone answer a few questions for me, please?

1)  Why do we not have a binary webkit package in portage, like libreoffice-bin,
firefox-bin, thunderbird-bin, etc?

2)  Why does webkit-gtk drag in ruby and several ruby gems?  I've wasted hours
trying to untangle conflicts between multiple ruby versions, which I need *only*
because webkit-gtk drags them in.  I have no other need for ruby.

3)  Why does webkit-gtk have a "spell" useflag?  Why does an html rendering
engine need a spellcheck function?

Thanks for any insights.

(I'm not maximally grumpy, merely slightly grumpy :)