> On Thu, 26 Jun 2014 09:05:55 -0300, João Matos wrote:
>
> > I upgrade my mobo/CPU/mems. They're completely different (Intel to AMD).
> >
> > I built the kernel myself, and, as soon as I intended to use the new
> > hardware, I compilled it changing "Processor type" and enable the SATA
> > driver. The sistem seemed to boot properly (all boot messagens ok, all
> > services started - except X), but it freezes after boot.
> >
> > I'm not sure, but It seems my usb keyboard is not recognized. I tried to
> > solve it using "make localmodconfig", but it didn't work.
>
> Do you have both OHCI and UHCI drivers built in your kernel? I can never
> remember which one Intel uses, but AMD chipsets generally use the other
> one.

It didn't work. But I have a new erro message:

device descriptor read/64 error 110
hub 1-1:1.0: unable to enumerate USB device on port 6

The only distro I could boot was systemrescueCD, using alternative kernel.
Can't boot Ubuntu. It also doesn't recognize the keyboard.

--
João Neto
Linux User #461527