On Fri, 27 Jun 2014, Hans de Graaff wrote:

On Thu, 26 Jun 2014 23:36:00 -0400, Ajai Khattri wrote:

!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy
"virtual/rubygems[ruby_targets_ruby18]"
have been masked.

You still have packages on your system that have been installed with the
ruby18 RUBY_TARGET. It's not immediately clear which package that is from
the output, but I suspect dev-ruby/rubygems? Re-emerging the packages
still installed for ruby18 should fix this.

I rebuiltd rubygems and the virtual but still no go.
Then I rebuilt rdoc (which pulled in a bunch of other stuff) but now emerge world says I have nothing left to build.

Hopefully I can revdep-rebuild and all should be OK.

Thanks,