<alan.mckin...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
> > Looks like your problem is not the same. I'm just starting  myself to
> > come to grips with this part of nagios, so I don't know how much
further
> > hhelp I can be.
> >
> > One thing that does stick out though is the taken literally, your error
> > output cannot be correct. The file cannot possibly be "not found"
when
> > it quite obviously is right there on the disk :-)
> >
> > So one must now think further out the box. Either the error is
> > completely wrong and the error handling code is buggy, or the
message is
> > incomplete somehow (eg maybe it's not the module that is not found
but
> > rather a file it references - or something like that).
> >
> > I recommend your next stop is the nagios user lists.
> > Sorry I couldn;t assist more.
>
> I would agree. I just dont know how to get more info from it. I will head
> over there.

One extra thing you could try is to do a trace of what the module is trying
to do when it is loaded. Maybe it is missing a file (or not allowed to open it)
after loading.
The "ldd" output looks simple and it didn't show any other errors.

Good luck with this and let us know when you do find the solution.

I don't use this module with nagios, so can't help further.

--
Joost